St. Anne’s School and Parish seek a Business Manager to be a good steward of the church and school assets.
- Take responsibility as the financial liaison for St. Anne School, St. Anne Parish (to include endowments, capital campaigns, the cemetery and Bingo), as well as, the 2 mission churches, St. Bernard Catholic Church and St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Manage all cash flow and all bank accounts for the above entities
- Prepare annual budgets
- Create and present monthly reports
- Prepare annual reports
- Work with school families on financial aid rewards, tuition assistance, and collection of tuition
- Supervise the bookkeepers for the church and school
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field; CPA preferred; and 3-5 years’ experience is required, preferably in a non-profit.
Please send resume and diocesan application to Billie Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org