Blessed Sacrament Huguenot Catholic School is seeking a qualified Instructional Assistant at approximately 25 hours per week.
- Assist the lead teacher in imparting classroom instruction based on predefined curriculum
- Ensure development of positive relationships with students with a view to promote self-esteem and self-discipline
- Maintain a safe and organized classroom environment
- Assist the lead teacher in ensuring the physical, social, cognitive and educational excellence of children
- Must demonstrate success in working as a member of a team
- A minimum of a High School Diploma with relevant, proven experience in Early Childhood and/or Elementary Education
- College coursework in progress or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please send a letter of interest, resume and diocesan application to Wendy Lipscomb, Director of Early Childhood at firstname.lastname@example.org.