Our schools want to help your child and family connect with our school and surrounding communities. They are a wonderful source of information to ensure a smooth transition and introduce you to other school families. Please contact your school’s office for:
- Student registration; standardized testing; guidance and course selection; course and grade placement; absences related to deployment; and graduation requirement information.
- Transcripts and records requests
- Information about participation in extracurricular activities and sports eligibility. The schools are also a good resource for information regarding local sports leagues, scouts, youth groups and other activities.
- Parent-teacher organization information and events
- Child Care: Many of our schools offer before and/or afterschool care programs.