The Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in Richmond seeks a Worship Assistant. The position is 22 hours per week, including some nights and weekends.
The Worship Assistant assists the Director of Music & Liturgy by creating and publishing worship bulletins, overseeing weddings and funeral, assists with the music staff payroll and maintains the music library.
- Working knowledge of Roman Catholic Liturgy
- Ability to read music and have a working knowledge of classical music
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong working knowledge of computer software applications or the ability to learn programs such as InDesign, WordPress, flocknotes and Finale Music Software.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with other individuals (will work closely with clergy, staff, and volunteers)
Position open until filled.
If interested please contact Daniel Sanez, Director of Music and Liturgy at firstname.lastname@example.org.