For students applying from outside the United States who wish to study in a Catholic Diocese of Richmond school.
- APPLY to and meet all the admission requirements for the school of your choice in the Diocese of Richmond.
- PAY registration fee to attend a school in the Diocese of Richmond
- ONCE the student has been accepted and the registration fee has been paid an I-20 application along with an acceptance letter will be sent to the PDSO (Primary Designated School Official) to be processed and mailed to student in their home country
- PAY the SEVIS I-901 fee and save a copy of your receipt.
- SCHEDULE a visa interview with the local U.S. Consulate.