Upcoming Pathways Dates for Catechists and Catholic School Teachers:
Church of the Incarnation
Christ the King
Church of the Resurrection
Church of the Epiphany, Chesterfield
Christ the King, Abingdon
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
St. Joan of Arc
| April 14
Star of the Sea
When registering, you will have the option to register as:
- a Parish Catechist for the full day. This is what all first-time parish catechists should choose.
- a Catholic School Teacher. You will then have the option of Morning Only or Full Day. If staying for the afternoon, we recommend teachers of grades Pre-K – 8th register for the Children’s Methods. High School Teachers will register for Youth Methods.
- Methods Only. This Session is for those who have already attended a full day of Pathways but who want to attend a different Methods session because they are working with a new age level.
When registering for the Methods Session, select:
- Children if working with 5th grade and under (unless working in an age-specific classroom with 6, 7, or 8 grade, then choose Children as well).
- Youth if working with Middle or High School Parish Youth Group Programs.
- Adults if working with Adult Faith Formation, RCIA, Bible Study, etc.
Registration for Pathways is online and the catechist’s parish or school will be billed following the event. Lunch is included in the registration.
Please remember to call the Diocese and cancel by the Wednesday before your registered date if your plans have changed and you are unable to attend. Contact Marie Hess at 804-622-5114.
For Pathways in Spanish, please contact Araceli Perez at email@example.com.